{Favorite Things}

/
7 Comments
Happy Wednesday. Today I have a manicure with my Mom for the wedding and then I will be madly trying to get us ready to leave first thing in the morning. SO pumped.
So since my mind is in a million places I thought I would share a few of my favorite things right now...

{1} 
I haven't even tried this product but I am already adding it to my favorites list.




The founder and creator of this GENIUS product sent me one to review and enjoy this summer and I already cannot wait to get out to the lake to give this a try.

It's a float with a hole in the middle for a pregnant belly!! The inventor of this product Gina was REALLY thinking when she decided to make this. I had I "why didn't I think of that moment! :)

You can buy your own right here!




I may sleep on it and tan on it as well. :) Review to come this summer!

{2}
Nicole started selling Rodan + Fields skin care products. She gave me a "mini facial" to try out and honestly my face has never felt so soft!


I also ordered some under eye cream from her and I am excited for it to make me look refreshed and new! :) It's so popular it is sold out in the US. 
Want more details just chat with Nicole!


{3}
This salad from Costco. The dressing is insanely good.


 {4}
This photo that Whitney took of my work girlfriends bulldog Blanche. It's pretty much perfection and makes my day whenever I look at it.


{5}
Both the 21 Day Fix and the 21 Day Fix Extreme are on sale this month!! They are both really awesome workouts with tons of variety in them. They have been my go-to workouts for most of this pregnancy and love how easily then can be modified if needed {no more weighted super mans for me! Especially since that's one of the moves Delainey thinks she should sit on me for!} You can make them as hard as you want by using heavier weights or you can get the Extreme for a real challenge! Plus they come with an awesome meal plan and my favorite little tupperwares. I have had 6 people order within the last week - they are definitely one of our best sellers. Just let me know if you want more details or you can order HERE.


PS. The HUGE Beachbody Summer Sale starts tomorrow!!!!

Related Posts

7 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Safe travels and enjoy the wedding this weekend! I will be patiently waiting to see pics.
Congrats to Jeff and Jolie!
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Have an awesome trip!! I loved that mini facial too, and agreed my skin has never been so soft! That salad from Costco is awesome, they have a few we really like right now.
I am going to start the Fix again and doing the eating plan, or I was going to until I lost the book! Gah.

Bex said...

I should try that mini facial. I really don't use skin care products (I'm sure I probably should, it's just not something that I want to spend my money on ).

I hope you have such a fun time in NY! Can't wait to hear about it!

Ashley said...

I hope you have an awesome getaway!!! The wedding is going to amazing and I can't wait for updates and pics!! Hopefully you will feel good too!!

Leigh said...

That's such a great invention! Have a fabulous trip :)

Katie said...

i have the eye cream and have been using it for about a month and a half! still no huge changes but hoping it helps my wrinkles and bags!

Gabriella said...

That picture of that bulldog is so cute! And I have had that salad before. YUM!!!