24 December 2013

{Wishes & Winners}


Can you believe it's Christmas tomorrow?!! 
I can't. I am so excited for lots of family time and Justin being home with us into the New Year.
Delainey is doing her happy dance! ha ha Love her.

My Mom made this ADORABLE hat for Delainey. She got the pattern here (she has some amazing hats!)
Isn't it the best!? I kinda want one for myself!
Yesterday and today have been beautiful so this girl is one happy pup as we have done long walks morning and afternoon...
****
Winners for the $30 eShakti gift certificates are:
Ashley from Life As I Know It and Rachel from Rachel & John.
Congrats!! I'll be in touch.

Lastly - 
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope you all enjoy lots of special family time, delicious treats and cocktails, sleep ins and perhaps some snow! We can send you some if you don't have any. We have tons to go around. ;)
xoxo
Love the Black's.

7 comments:

Gabriella December 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM  

That hat is so cute! Your Christmas cards are gorgeous! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Ashley December 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM  

Yay! Thank you! Can't wait to pick something out! Although it might be tricky being pregnant haha.
Love D's happy dance!! Her hair seems to be getting darker?
Merry Christmas and safe travels!! I hope you enjoy Delainey's first Christmas! So magical!!

Leigh December 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

Merry Christmas! Hope D has a great first Christmas and that Santa spoils her :)

Kym Fox @ Travel Babbles December 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM  

Your daughter is so beautiful! What a little blessing :) Merry Christmas and I look forward to learning more about you in the new year! xoxo

Kae December 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM  

Yay for Ashley and Rachel! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Loves

Kristin December 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM  

Hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you're staying warm!

Nicole @ Haute Runner January 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM  

Love D's happy dance!!

Another adorable hat made by your Mom! So talented and D is the best little model!

Glad someone is enjoying all this snow...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template BLACKLYN2009

Back to TOP